The 2015 season of high school track is just about to come to a close and District competition will be next, determining which athletes will move on to state. Ty Jones from Middleton High School has sent this message to all coaches, athletes, and fans who plan to go to state track meet on May 15-16 this year:
1) Absolutely no sunflower seeds, food, or gum on the track and turf.
2) No coaches will be allowed on the track during competition. Coaching areas will be designated in the stands or behind the fences.
3) No outside food or drink for the spectators. Coolers will be allowed by the teams only.
4) No animals, except for service animals, will be allowed.
5) Athletes must have their numbers with them to enter the stadium and competition areas.
6) Practice times will be from 3:30 – 7:30. Please do not show up until then.